If you want to be part of the USMP Chapter of PRSSA, you should know the following requirements:
- Be a permanent student from 3rd to 10th semester of the professional school of communication sciences from Universidad de San Martin de Porres.
- Have a general average equal or over 14
- All courses approved. Outstanding behavior.
- A copy of the university registration document and the record of grades (general average and weighted average)
- A recent resume with attached copies of diplomas and the studies certification, and a carnet-size picture in white background.
- Ability to work in team and take on challenges. Have strong leadership skills.